Ready to Retire
Your opportunity to get a clear view of your retirement finances starts here.
You have worked hard over your career to save for retirement. You may have accumulated a pension, a couple of 401(k) accounts, and maybe even a few IRA or Roth IRA accounts.
Now you want to know, can I afford to retire?
We are passionate about customized retirement advice.
Movéo Financial Group, Inc. offers stand-alone, customized retirement planning advice.
Based on information you provide about your situation, we will calculate what your living expenses are likely to be over the course of retirement, and how much income you are expected to receive, including Social Security, pensions, any earnings from work, and investment income.
Your plan will then provide the answer you’re anxious to know:
- Are you likely to have money left over after paying expenses?
- Or will your estimated retirement income fall short of your needs?
We will then work with you to help you understand the choices available to you.
Of course, you already know that no one can predict the future with 100% precision. But literally thousands of possible scenarios are taken into account in formulating this plan, making it a financial tool you can use with confidence.
The Ready to Retire financial plan is offered
at a flat-rate, fixed price.
We are passionate about stand-alone, customized retirement advice. We do not require you to have a minimum amount of money available to invest with us.
We offer you the opportunity to receive advice from an independent and objective financial advisor, whom you may engage as a fiduciary.
"Own your future for less than the cost of a weekend getaway."
The Ready to Retire detailed retirement income plan is offered to you for $1195*.
* The fixed price of $1195 may not be available to clients who are business owners, and/or to those who earn $250,000 or more per year. Please call for a custom quote.
*All Financial Planning payments are made as follows:
- 50% due at the time the Client Engagement Letter and Agreement are signed
- 50% due when the final recommendations are presented to the client.
- Payment is made only by personal check, made payable to FSC Securities Corporation.