Still Building Wealth
Your opportunity to get a clear view of your finances starts here.
To learn more about how to get started with your Basic Financial Plan and Personal Financial Website, please call Michelle at 480-275-5219.
Unclear about all of the financial choices you need to make?
How much should I contribute to my 401K? How should I invest my 401K? How do I start a college savings account? Should I refinance my mortgage? How can I start paying off my student loans? Am I taking full advantage of my benefits at work?
Stop being overwhelmed and start getting the answers you need.
We help you pull your finances together, and create a financial plan that helps you find more ways to save, so you have more money to help build your nest egg for retirement.
A financial plan looks at all aspects of your finances. If one important building block is missing, you may have a more difficult time achieving your goals.
The financial planning process does not have to be time-consuming and expensive. Movéo Financial Group, Inc. is committed to quality advice at a reasonable cost to you.
We have the ability to collaborate with you on-line and exchange confidential documents through a secure on-line document vault. We have invested in the latest technology so we can pass the time and cost savings on to you!
There are many benefits included with your financial plan which you may not receive from other providers. Some of them are:
- Your Personal Financial “Mobile” Web-site
- An analysis of your work benefits to see if you are taking full advantage of them
- Help with investing your work 401K, IRA or Roth IRA
- A plan to build up your cash savings for emergency expenses
- An analysis of your paycheck to alert you to any potential withholding tax issues
- Alerts to let you know when you are about to reach your spending budget
- Advice from a local Certified Financial PlannerTM professional
Movéo Financial Group, Inc. is introducing our new pricing and services.
Our clients generally fit into one of the following categories:
- The client simply wants financial advice to guide them through their current phase of life, and may or may not have money that they invest and manage themselves.
- The client would like us to invest and manage their money for them.
For Clients who want advice only, are still accumulating wealth, and are not business owners:
We offer our $495 Basic Financial Plan*
For the equivalent of $1.36 per day for a year, the Basic Financial Plan will help you understand:
- How much emergency savings you should have in the bank.
- How to take full advantage of your work benefits, including your group life, health and disability insurance benefits, 401k matching programs, and even stock participation plans.
- How much you spend per month, and what you spend it on.
- What your monthly spending budget should be.
- Opportunities for saving more each month.
- Where your paycheck goes each month, including taxes.
- How to save for special goals, such as post graduate education, college savings for kids, the purchase of a first or second home.
- How much you should be saving each month towards retirement.
- How you should be investing your work 401k, IRA or Roth IRA.
- Any tax strategies you could use to help save for retirement, or help pay for future college expenses.
- Basic will and estate planning strategies that are appropriate for your situation.
The Basic Financial Plan includes tools to keep you on track towards meeting your goals. It includes:
One year access to your Personal Financial Website, both the desktop and mobile versions.
Unlimited consultations for one year, by phone, email, or in person at our office.
To learn more about how to get started with your Basic Financial Plan and Personal Financial Website, please call Michelle at 480-275-5219. Know your financial goals and how to get there.
*The fixed price of $495 may not be available to clients who are business owners, and/or to those who earn $250,000 or more per year. Please call for a custom quote.
*All Financial Planning payments are made as follows:
50% due at the time the Client Engagement Letter and Agreement are signed
50% due when the final recommendations are presented to the client.
Payment is made only by personal check, made payable to FSC Securities Corporation.